Join Amanda and 5 other leading industry experts for an evening’s interactive discussion covering these hot topics, as requested by listeners to the Your Strata Property podcast:
- update on short term letting in strata. What is the legal position? NOW including a special update since the government’s June 2018 announcement of reform to short term letting laws.
- electronic voting: how does it work in practice?
- by-laws: how effective are they at regulating strata living? How far is too far?
- recovering unpaid levies : what authority does the strata manager need?
…and much more.
In this 100 min video, you’ll hear from:
- Gary Bugden – Bugden Legal
- Amanda Farmer – Your Strata Property
- Dr Cathy Sherry – University of New South Wales
- Reena Van Aalst – Strata Central
- Natalie Fitzgerald – Strata Sense
- Paul Keating – Strata Community Insurance